Friday, October 23, 2009

Its never too late?

Wow. I thought I was going to be a spectacular blog updater.

But heres the run down...the low down? I dunno.

NYC is great. Although right now I have a miserable cold, and it is raining, and because of my ill-timed illness...I am sitting at my apartment by myself on a friday night, attempting not to spread my germs. woo hoo. I have attempted to keep myself from boredom, which has mostly included friends re-runs and reading.

Oh yes, (I can hear you questioning) I do have an apartment. My life is no longer packed into four neat little suitcases (thank goodness). And let me just tell you: looking for an apartment in NYC...not so easy. Lets just say I have a steal of a deal at a price that could easily pay my parents mortgage. I am very happy to have my own little home. But please, come visit! I have plenty of room for guests.

Work is going well, and it keeps me quite busy. I really enjoy the switch of crazy school/rehearsal/work to just worrying about work.

Also, big perk of riding the subway instead of driving: you can read ALL the time...and since I'm done with school, I can read what I want.

And, before I go...as I was walking into my office the other week, Jerry Seinfeld was walking towards me, and said "Good Morning" as we passed. That's right. Believe it folks.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

friends reruns? ...NO...
and if I were you, I would walk into your work at the exact same time of day everyday to see if you run into Jerry again.
ohmygoodness I think I would just stare and cry.
so good to hear you're doing well!

Rach H said...

Lee! Jerry Sienfeld!? I am dazzled. :)

Unknown said...

i wish i could the books i wanted to...

I am write. said...

i think your tractor is sexy.

I am write. said...

updates, n00b.

Sarah said...

you are definitely NOT a spectacular updater. :)